Enhance your product's reliability
Let the elite, hand-picked team at CURIE NDS with its lifetime of knowledge and experience in Non-Destructive Testing (NDT) ensure the safety, reliability and integrity of your product. We are proud to serve our clients by:
- Sticking to the NDT Codes
- Doing the job right
- Not overcharging
- Not taking short cuts
- Thinking out the box to suit the needs & capabilities of your company
Ultrasonic testing (UT) is a family of techniques based on the propagation of ultrasonic waves in the object or material tested. Very short ultrasonic pulse-waves ranging from 0.1-15 MHz, and occasionally up to 50 MHz, are transmitted into materials to detect internal flaws or to characterize materials.
Magnetic Particle Testing (MT)
Magnetic particle Inspection (MPI) is a non-destructive testing (NDT) process for detecting surface and shallow subsurface discontinuities in ferromagnetic materials such as iron, nickel, cobalt, and some of their alloys. The process puts a magnetic field into the part.
Liquid Penetrant Testing (PT)
Industrial Radiographic testing uses either X-rays or Gamma Rays to inspect materials and components with the objective of locating and quantifying defects and degradation in material properties that would lead to the failure of engineering structures. Inspection techniques can be portable or stationary.
other specialised NDT services
Our services cover other techniques, such as:
- Heat Treatment
- Pressure Testing
- WQT and WPS/PQR Testing
- Positive Material Identification
- Paint Thickness
- Eddy Current Testing etc.
Contact us for more information.
Curie NDS: an angel of quality assurance
Experience & expertise
A group of people with a world of knowledge and experience in NDT founded a company to make NDT better.
We strive NOT to be a necessary evil but rather TO BE an Angel of Quality Assurance, to give you the ammunition to make your product the best.
Our dream was to found an exemplary NDT company with the right attitudes and convictions. We are proud to serve our clients with all our knowledge, all our experience and all our hearts.
With a lifetime of NDT experience this elite group of people, fed up with politics and short-cuts, decided to at last start a business to do NDT the right way.
Our hand-picked crew, with the same vision and desire for doing things right, strives to think out of the box – to be an NDT company that stands out above the rest.
What can we do for you?
- In addition to our highly qualified and experienced NDT Technicians, you also get the expertise of our combined professional experience of approximately 100 years in NDT/Quality and Project Management.
- Support and assistance for equipment, equipment training, personnel and personnel training.
- Support and assistance for procedure compilation and review.
- But most IMPORTANT: Individual attention and assistance for your company’s unique needs.